Discover the Location
Kildare Lodge is a newly expanded hostel accommodation suitable for individual travelers, small groups, and hosting large events. The facility boasts two large bunking rooms:
- Room 1 is a private room and contains 8 twin beds in a bunk configuration. There is an ensuite wheelchair accessible washroom with shower, sinks, and toilet. The room opens directly into the shared kitchen space.
- Room 2 can be rented as a co-ed dormitory or as a private room. It contains 8 twin beds in a bunk configuration. There is a common washroom directly to the room with stalled shower, toilet, and sink facilities. The room opens directly to the shared kitchen space.
- Room 3 is a private room with 2 twin beds in a bunk configuration. Single person, common washrooms are located adjacent to the room with wheelchair accessible toilet, sink, and shower.
- The shared kitchen has extensive cupboards, triple sink, fridge, stove, microwave, and seating for 20 people.
- All guests are provided with a linen package upon arrival including sheet sets, pillow, blankets, and towels. Additional linens can be retrieved from the front desk.
- Kildare Lodge is also available for a “full-house” rental where one group is able to rent the entire facility for private gatherings. Subject to availability – inquire today to book soon!
- Wireless internet and presentation TV is available.
- Guests are welcome to use the onsite fire pit in accordance with fire ban regulations.
Kildare Lodge is pleased to provide kayak, stand-up paddle boards, and bikes for rent.
Our guests are adventurous individuals looking to explore Western Prince Edward Island by foot, bike, kayak, (and vehicle too!). Over the years our facility has become a well-known location for family reunions, gatherings, retreats, and special events. Get in touch with us and let us know how to welcome you into the Kildare Lodge Family.